Free Dental Clinic Available Friday (11/22)
16 dentists, eight hygienists, and dozens of staff will be giving back to the community at a Free Dental Clinic sponsored by the 9th District Dental Society on Friday (11/22).
Anyone can show up to receive one free dental service: extraction, filling, or cleaning.
Services will be first come, first served at these six dentist offices (note office times):
- Thomas Smile Designs (1501 14th St. W., Ste 215) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Stokke Family Dentistry (112 1st Ave. S., Laurel) 8 a.m. to 12 noon
- Dr. Ken Bagby (1540 Lake Elmo Dr., Ste 3) 8 a.m. to 12 noon
- Haslam Family Dentistry (3307 Grand Ave., Ste 105) 8 a.m. to 12 noon
- Summit Oral Surgery (625 Henry Chapple St.) 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Fuller Periodontics & Implant Dentistry (3860 Ave. B, Ste A) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
According to a Facebook post, 139 patients received over $30,000 in complimentary dental care during last year's event. For more information about the Free Dental Clinic, CLICK HERE.
Enter your number to get our mobile branded app